Nevada's Home Performance with ENERGY STAR® program
We get medical check-ups and exercise to have longer, healthier lives. We get our cars checked out and tuned up to extend the life of our car. But we don't give our homes, which are often our biggest investments, a regular check-up. Now YOU can, with the Nevada Home Energy Fitness Campaign, which makes it possible for people to have healthier, more energy efficient, and economical homes.
HomeFree Nevada, Nevada's Home Performance with ENERGY STAR®, national sponsor from the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency and U.S. Department of Energy, is leading this campaign with a comprehensive whole-house approach to improving your home's energy efficiency, comfort, health, safety and durability, while helping to protect the environment. Step up to a healthier home with HomeFree Nevada today.
News & Events
- HomeFree Nevada is kicking off the Nevada Home Energy Fitness Campaign in Las Vegas and Reno. Find a HomeFree Nevada Partner and sign up TODAY in the Homeowners section!
- HomeFree Nevada Program Manual, Partner Handbook, and Homeowner Information NOW AVAILABLE!
- New and updated forms now available for completing jobs -- Located in the Contractor section.
- Nevada Retrofit Initiative is now the Nevada Home Energy Fitness Campaign.
Sponsors & Community Partners
The Cities of Las Vegas, North Las Vegas and Henderson; Clark County; VegasPBS; NV Energy; Southwest Gas; Nevada State Office of Energy; Green Chips; University of Nevada, Las Vegas; University of Nevada, Reno; Nevada Conservation League; Nevada Energy Star Partners; private contractors and concerned citizens.
To lead the nation in improving energy efficiency and conservation for residential properties across Nevada.
Establish and implement standards and quality assurance for auditors and contractors to create Comfortable, Energy Efficient, Healthy, Safe and Valuable residential environments and reduce our communities' carbon footprint and resource consumption.
Board of Directors
- President: Kevin Dick
- Vice President: Kelly Vagianos
- Secretary: Allison Stephens
- Treasurer: Tim Farkas
- Director: Robert Fielden, NCARB, FAIA,
- Director: Scot Rutledge
- Director: Doug Kuntz
- Director: Bobbi Sterrett
- Director: Shelley Specchio
- Executive Director: Denee Evans
- Business Development/Programs Manager: Farrow J. Smith Jr.
- S. Nevada Project Coordinator/Quality Assurance Manager: Carlos Espinoza
- Operations Manager: Crescent Romero
- Programs Assistant: Lisa Spurgin